Tyne & Wear
From the North:
1. Start out at Tyne Bridge, Gateshead (A167).
2. Continue on the A167 – entering Gateshead.
3. At the edge of Gateshead town centre continue forward onto Gateshead Highway – A167
(signposted South Shields, Sunderland A184).
5. At the junction for Gateshead Town Centre keep in right hand lane, then at the roundabout
take the 1st exit onto Park Lane – A184 (signposted South Shields, Sunderland).
6. Turn left onto Neilson Road
7. Arrive at Gateshead International Stadium.
From the South – A19:
1. Follow the signs to the Tyne Tunnel
2. Bear left onto Newcastle Road – A184 – (signposted The South, Gateshead)
3. Junction with A194(M)/A194 – continue forward across flyover
4. Continue forward onto the A184, entering Gateshead.
5. You will come to Heworth Metro Station – at the roundabout take the 2nd exit continuing on
the A184 (signposted Gateshead, Newcastle)
7. Turn right onto Neilson Road
8. Arrive at Gateshead Stadium.
From the A1 – (signposted A1 The South, Gateshead):
1. Travel along the Gateshead Western Bypass.
2. Branch left, then merge onto the A184 – (signposted Gateshead).
3. At the junction with the A189 branch left, then at the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto
Askew Road – A184 (signposted Gateshead Town Centre).
5. Bear left and then turn right onto Oakwellgate.
6. Turn right onto Hawks Road.
7. At traffic signals turn left onto Gateshead Highway – A167 (signposted South Shields,
8. At junction for Gateshead Town Centre, keep in the right hand lane, then at the roundabout
take the 1st exit onto Park Lane – A184 (signposted South Shields, Sunderland)
9. Turn left onto Neilson Road
10. Arrive at Gateshead Stadium.
Use the following Postcode for Satellite Navigation Systems: NE10 0EF
Gateshead International Stadium (NE10 0EF) is well serviced by public transport. There is limited car
parking within the stadium car park, however, the North East has an excellent public transport network. We recommend that you allow plenty of time for your journey as it may take slightly longer than normal.
Metro provides a frequent service to and from Gateshead Stadium station every 7.5 minutes providing links from Newcastle and Gateshead centres as well as Heworth. There is a Metro every 15 minutes from South Shields, Sunderland, Newcastle Airport and North Shields. Use the Metro journey planner
- Antiques and Vintage @ Gateshead - Sun 15/09/2019 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm